This bundle will help both parents and professionals in writing high quality, comprehensive IEPs that provide support in all areas of challenges and are respectful of students' needs.
IEP Builder covers:
- A list of all interventions and therapies most commonly offered by public schools
- General goal areas commonly found on IEPs for autistic students (students with autism), students with ADHD, communication disorders, NVLD, sensory processing disorder, and executive functioning dysfunction
- Information on what each therapy or support can do for the student, how it works, and who should be working with the student to deliver it.
- Workheets to figure out the goals/objectives for specific students
- All terminology in this IEP Builder is explained in clear language.
- 46 pages
IEP Goals Bundle covers :
- Writing IEP goals that are respectful of autistic students
- Examples of strength-based goals
- Respectful, neurodiversity-affirming language in IEPs, 504s, and discussions
- Most common problems with IEP goals
- Areas of need that IEPs and 504 plans most commonly overlook
- Easy, clear format with examples.
- 23 pages.
This is a digital download.
200 School Accommodations doqnload covers:
- A list of 200 most common school accommodations by category.
- 12 pages
You can give these resources to your child's teachers and school therapists, your advocate, use it yourself, or share with family members.